ROIVENUE™ is a marketing intelligence suite built to maximize ROI through data-driven attribution and integration. Our solutions provide our clients with an unbiased and full view of their marketing investments. It allows them to identify under-performing campaigns, address over-invested channels, and make decisions that maximize return on investment (ROI). We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Developer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in software development, a strong understanding of modern software architectures, and a track record of delivering high-quality code. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain complex systems and applications. Join our team in Prague, we expect you to be at the office at least one day per weak.
What Will You do
- Lead the design and development of high-quality software solutions in alignment with business objectives.
- Collaborate with product manager, designer, and other engineers to deliver features and improvements.
- Review code and provide constructive feedback to other developers.
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation for all projects.
- Participate in sprint planning, stand-ups, and reviews.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and optimize code for performance and scalability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Proficiency in C#, .NET, ASP.NET Core, and MS SQL.
- Strong experience with version control systems like Git.
- Familiarity with front-end web development is a plus (especially knowledge of Typescript and Angular)
- Familiarity with project and issue tracking software (Jira is a plus).
- Nice to have: Experience with cloud platforms like MS Azure, including Blob Storage, Azure SQL, etc.
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English. Czech language skills are a plus but not required.
- Pleasant working environment in an award-winning office building in Prague – lots of natural light and great views.
- Flexible home office / in-office policy
- Company beer/BBQ every month, fridge full of beers after 5PM, plus occasional board game evenings and other activities – see our Instagram for more!
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor in an exciting, expanding industry.
- International working environment with great and friendly colleagues, holding with Dutch company ScanmarQED
- Space to grow, deepen your knowledge and get to work with big brands and international clients.
- Experience developing cutting-edge web and analytics platforms.
- A one-off signing bonus of 400 EUR that can be used to furnish and supply your home office.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Interested in this challenge?
Send your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com and let’s get started!