We’re looking for an energetic, client-oriented sales manager to join our London-based team and contribute to our sales process. You will play an important role in identifying prospective customers and work closely with the Business owners to prepare for client meetings and drive new business sales/client wins. To be able to do so, you will have access to subject matter experts (Consultants) to support you in closing deals and will receive training in our products and services.
What will you be doing
- Take charge of the end-to-end sales process: from lead generation to opportunity management and contract signing
- Identify and pursue prospective customers and contact them through a combination of cold calling, social selling and email marketing
- Qualify leads by probing to understand client needs
- Set up meetings and follow up on all opportunities to drive the pipeline
- Assist the UK General Manager with client meetings, presentations and negotiations
- Ensure all active opportunities are created and maintained in the CRM system
- Provide weekly pipeline updates to the UK General Manager and Group Commercial Director
Skills and Qualifications
- Good analytical skills, with an understanding of the Marketing Analytics landscape
- Pragmatic and have fun in doing things yourself, execution power, do what you promise
- Eager to learn and master our tools and new analytics, interested in how we build our products and what you can do with it, oriented on the content/substance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and is comfortable explaining complex concepts to non-technical audiences. Able to synthesize complex information and provide insights to the team and to leadership for strategic decision-making.
- Strong active listening skills, deeply curious, and believe in a consultative, value-based sales approach. Results-oriented, driven to help the team and the company exceed goals
- Independent self-starter (this is a newly created position)
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B sales environment (preferably in MarTech)
- Deep understanding of full-cycle sales skills (Lead Generation, qualification, discovery, demos, negotiation, uncovering hidden objections, closing, etc.).
- Experience using CRM to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Working in a fast-paced and performance-driven culture
- Training opportunities
- A salary matching your knowledge and skills
- A friendly atmosphere and a fun, informal and international team
- Flexibility in combining working from home/working from the office
ScanmarQED has a unique proposition: the advantages of a personal, highly innovative company combined with the challenges of international, top-notch customers. This means that you will work in an informal setting with a lot of personal attention and growth opportunities. We specialize in the area of Marketing Mix Modelling, Multi-touch Attribution, Brand Health Guidance, and Revenue Management Software and Services. We are working with leading companies in their respective industries. We have offices in the Netherlands, the UK, the US and Czech Republic.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Interested in this challenge?
Send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get started!