Join our dynamic team in Roivenue as a Product Consultant for our MTA software. We’re seeking a proactive individual eager to contribute to our innovative product suite and collaborate closely with account managers, sales, and customer success teams and help our clients to succeed using the date we provide. At Roivenue we specialize in cutting-edge technology solutions and thrive on fostering a culture of learning and growth.
- Take charge of technical support across the product suite, ensuring perfect and quick resolvement of any client questions and issues.
- Learn the technical background and implementation of our app and help with custom solutions for enterprise clients.
- Engage actively in sales and customer success calls, providing invaluable technical expertise, problem-solving, and product knowledge as necessary.
- Conduct training sessions for clients, ensuring a thorough understanding of product functionalities and value they provide.
- Provide data-driven business consultations to guide clients on product optimization and utilization.
- Collaborate closely with the product development team to understand and communicate technical aspects, features, and specifications to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the creation of comprehensive technical documentation, FAQs, and guides supporting commercial team in their client interactions.
- Acting as the key liaison between the product team, account managers, sales, and customer success departments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong technical background with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Knowledge of programming is not needed but there is an opportunity to learn and utilize the knowledge of python.
- We expect you to be able to understand the details of the data processing and be able to utilize it to define a problem, generate hypotheses what the reason might be and test these.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, to interact confidently with clients and internal teams.
- Fluent in Czech/Slovak and advanced in English.
- Proven ability to adapt to new technologies and a keen interest in continuous learning within a dynamic environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, orientation on a customer’s needs.
- Previous experience in customer-facing roles and/or performance marketing is a big plus.
- Experience in conducting training sessions or business consultations is a plus.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative work environment that encourages innovation and professional growth.
- Opportunities for training and skill development.
- Competitive compensation package tailored to your expertise.
- An inclusive and supportive team atmosphere fostering personal and professional growth.
- Flexibility in work arrangements, allowing a mix of remote and office-based work.
- If you’re passionate about technology, enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams, and possess a blend of technical prowess and customer-focused mindset, we welcome your application. Join us in delivering outstanding technical support, driving customer success, and contributing to the evolution of our products and services.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Interested in this challenge?
Send your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com and let’s get started!