ROIVENUE™ is a marketing intelligence suite built to maximize ROI through data-driven attribution and integration. Our solutions provide our clients with an unbiased and full view of their marketing investments. It allows them to identify underperforming campaigns, address over-invested channels, and make decisions that maximize return on investment (ROI). We are proud to say that now we are part of ScanmarQED!
We are on a mission to help performance marketers around the globe simplify their workflow, achieve better ROI and save millions. We are looking for a communication strategy intern to join our Product Team.
We are seeking a Full-stack Software Developer with experience in DevOps, particularly in Microsoft Azure, to join our team in Prague. You will play a crucial role in developing the new Roivenue cloud-based solution providing a unique blend of marketing attribution and marketing mix modelling. The ideal candidate should be passionate about both back-end and front-end technologies, with strong proficiency in C#. Experience with DevOps and architecture is a significant plus, as it will aid with the planned improvements in that area.
What will you be doing:
- Participate in the development of all Roivenue cloud-based software.
- Design and implement architectural changes and improving existing solution.
- Write Unit and Integration tests for the code developed.
- Review code from other members of the development team.
- Follow and adhere to best coding practices and patterns.
- Keep abreast of new trends and language improvements in frontend and backend development.
- Attend all Scrum events, including the Daily Scrum, where you will provide updates on the issues you are progressing.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 years of hands-on experience on the following:
- .Net framework or .Net core development using C#.
- Experience with Angular is an advantage but not a must.
- Experience with cloud architecture & administration (preferably MS Azure).
- Unit testing.
- Git (preferably Bitbucket as a remote repository).
- Experience with Continuous Integration.
- We also value experience and knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Databases, Data warehousing and/or Big Data.
- Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Experience with DevOps way of working.
- Level and type of education: Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- A collaborative work environment that encourages innovation and professional growth.
- Contributing to the development of a high scale, innovative, complex data platform.
- Opportunities for training and skill development.
- Competitive compensation package tailored to your expertise.
- An inclusive and supportive team atmosphere fostering personal and professional growth.
- Flexibility in work arrangements, allowing a mix of remote and office-based work.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Interested in this challenge?
Send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get started!