ROIVENUE™ is a marketing intelligence suite built to maximize ROI through data-driven attribution and integration. Our solutions provide our clients with an unbiased and full view of their marketing investments. It allows them to identify underperforming campaigns, address over-invested channels, and make decisions that maximize return on investment (ROI). We are proud to say that now we are part of ScanmarQED!
We are on a mission to help performance marketers around the globe simplify their workflow, achieve better ROI and save millions. We are looking for a communication strategy intern to join our Product Team.
We’re looking for an energetic, skilled data scientist to join our team and work with us on our marketing solutions platform. You will play an important role in the development of the new cloud-based data and analytics platform: working on R&D for potential new approaches we can use in our models and how to use the data to its full potential. A key requirement for this role is strong analytical skills and critical thinking.
You will be working from our Prague office with a flexible home office policy. You love working with the latest technologies, are capable of abstract thinking and have good problem solving and communication skills. If you can create solutions that enable the business to achieve the next growth stage and you get energized by doing this, we would like you to be part of our team!
What will you be doing:
- Research and development for new approaches we can utilize in our new project combining granular and aggregated data in a new & unique way.
- Develop code for the analytical layer of our cloud-based marketing platform.
- Translation of these new approaches to practical applications for our entire product portfolio.
- Supporting other teams in the area of data science (business questions and opportunities).
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in a data science role.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Econometrics, Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Mathematics or other highly numerate subject.
- Several years of experience in Python.
- Valuable: Experience with Git, Jira, Cloud, Docker.
- Valuable: Affinity or experience with analytics in the area of Marketing and Business Intelligence
- English proficiency.
- A collaborative work environment that encourages innovation and professional growth.
- Contributing to the development of a high scale, innovative, complex data platform.
- Opportunities for training and skill development.
- Competitive compensation package tailored to your expertise.
- An inclusive and supportive team atmosphere fostering personal and professional growth.
- Flexibility in work arrangements, allowing a mix of remote and office-based work.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Interested in this challenge?
Send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get started!