ROIVENUE™ is a marketing intelligence suite built to maximize ROI through data-driven attribution and integration. Our solutions provide our clients with an unbiased and full view of their marketing investments. It allows them to identify underperforming campaigns, address over-invested channels, and make decisions that maximize return on investment (ROI). We are proud to say that now we are part of ScanmarQED!
We are on a mission to help performance marketers around the globe simplify their workflow, achieve better ROI and save millions. We are looking for a communication strategy intern to join our Product Team.
We are seeking a creative and analytical individual interested in marketing to join our team. This role involves participation in developing and implementing a comprehensive communication strategy to engage with our existing clients through email and in-app messages.
- Develop and execute a targeted communication strategy for our existing clients.
- Craft compelling copy for email and in-app messages that resonate with different user segments.
- Analyze user behavior to segment users effectively and customize communication.
- Schedule and coordinate the timing of communications to maximize impact.
- Collaborate with the team to gain a deep understanding of our app and user needs.
- Implement the communication strategy while continuously seeking ways to optimize it.
- You are currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or similar.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically about customer segmentation and engagement.
- Creative thinker with a data-driven approach.
What We Offer:
- Flexible working hours, which can be well combined with your studies.
- The possibility to work from our offices in Holešovice or fully remote.
- Intensive support and training from our Product Manager to understand our app and customer needs.
- Opportunity to work on a real-life project where you can make a tangible difference and measure the impact of your ideas.
- You will work in a dynamic, collaborative, and supportive team.
- Valuable hands-on experience in developing and implementing communication strategies.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Interested in this challenge?
Send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get started!