With the recent shift from Universal Analytics to Google Analytics 4 (GA4), the digital world has undergone a significant transformation. GA4 introduces Data-Driven Attribution (DDA) modeling, but its practicality has left marketers with questions.
In our webinar we demystify how attribution modeling in GA4 works and what results you can expect.
In this webinar, Pavel Sima, Roivenue SVP of MTA global, Brian Cusick, President North America, and Petra ter Laak, Coolstuff Chief Marketing Officer, discuss a range of topics:
– What is the attribution problem?
– How exactly Google processes data and models the attribution results?
– Why is GA4 DDA not sufficient? (Hint: It can’t work with Walled Garden’s impressions.)
– What is the difference between GA4 Data-driven Model and Roivenue’s AI model?
– How do the attribution models fare in different business contexts, thereby offering valuable insights into their strengths and limitations? We are examining six case studies during the webinar to gain a comprehensive perspective.
– How can you test drive Roivenue’s AI model and which platforms are already supported?
Get ready to navigate the changing landscape of web measurement with insights that will shape your analytics journey. Don’t miss this opportunity to set sail on a new era of digital understanding and grasp its impact on ROI. Watch the webinar now!
ROIVENUE™, part of ScanmarQED family, is a leader in data-driven marketing attribution. Our AI model helps you understand your marketing data, measure channel effectiveness, and allocate your budget wisely.