Join our free webinar on the 18th of July 2023 at 16:00 CET:
You cannot make it on the 18th of July? You can register to get the recording sent after the webinar.
Ever since the Cambridge Analytica scandal of 2018, Facebook closed off their impression data to
third-party measurement tools, meaning that objective evaluation of 25% of global digital ad
revenue has been impossible to achieve for years.
To exacerbate this, many other platforms – including Pinterest, Snapchat, Tiktok, and Youtube
– followed suit making measurement and attribution going beyond clicks highly unreliable to say the
All that is changing now, thanks to Roivenue’s Synthetic Touchpoints technology.
Roivenue – a leading MTA (multi-touch attribution) provider, recently acquired by ScanmarQED, just
introduced an innovative method based on Synthetic Touchpoints that correctly assigns 90+% of
impressions to converting customer journeys, finally cracking the longstanding problem of Walled
Gardens and making the true ROI of display formats a reality.
In our upcoming webinar, Pavel Sima from Roivenue SVP of MTA global, and his guests (brand advertisers) will discuss a range of topics:
– Why do walled gardens represent such a problem to attribution?
– How can Synthetic Touchpoints accurately assess the contribution of impressions served via any
walled garden platform?
– What are typical results – including real life data from a big electronics retailer (case study?)
– How can you test drive this latest MTA innovation and which platforms are already supported?